When: Tuesday, November 16th at 11:00 am EST
What: In this webinar, we will explore the powerful enterprise connections available with System-Link. We will take a deep dive into LPI/RPI interfaces, integrations to XA and external applications, data loads from external systems and System-Link as a Web Service. You will also hear from our premium clients about their experience using System-Link to collaborate enterprise applications and drive business benefits.
This webinar explores the top five Windchill 12 enhancements you need to know. Learn how to improve product quality with new collaboration tools/capabilities and access enhanced deployment options necessary for adapting to today's changing work environment
In this webinar, we deep dive into several key features and new enhancements in Net-Link at Release 10. Apart from providing a very high overview on XA R10, you will also hear from one of our premium clients, Natco Home Products leadership team, as well as their end users, on their experience on Release 10 limited release. In addition, we cover architectural enhancements available on the new release. Design Group can help you prepare for the migration, review and finalize the approach, migrate, as well as provide training on XA R10 enhancements. We can also provide support to retrofit custom objects or enhancements or data migration (if any) to XA R10.
Paper-Less MES for XA has been well known as the most dependable Shop Floor MES option for nearly 30 years. MES for XA will streamline your production processes while leveraging XA data to optimize your shop floor activity. Watch
October 31 - November 3, 2021
Boston, MA | Hynes Convention Center
December 7 - 9, 2021
New York, NY | Javits Center
*Indicates virtual event.
Fall 2021 Career Fair Schedule
Click here to download the schedule
*Indicates a virtual event.
- September 8 - Mizzou, Texas A&M
- September 9 - University of Texas - Austin*
- September 13 - Georgia Tech
- September 14 - Purdue, Penn State* (virtual and in-person), North Carolina State*
- September 15 - Auburn
- September 16 - Cal State - Chico*
- September 17 - Georgia Tech*
- September 21 - Clemson
- September 22 - Stevens Institute of Technology*, Kennesaw State
- September 23 - University of Illinois - Chicago*, University of Maryland*, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- September 28 - Missouri S&T
- September 29 - Rochester Institute of Technology, University of Texas - Arlington*, Georgia Southern University, East Carolina University*
- September 30 - Cal Poly Pomona*
- October 4 - Drexel*
- October 6 - University of Massachusetts - Lowell*, University of New Hampshire*
- October 7 - Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville*
- October 12 - Oregon State*
- October 14 - University of California - Irvine*
- October 22 - Portland State*, Sacramento State*
- Design Group joins the PTC Partner Network
St.Louis - Oct. 29, 2019 - Barry-Wehmiller Design Group has announced that it has joined the PTC Partner Network with authorization to resell Windchill, PTC’s product lifecycle management (PLM) software, and ThingWorx, PTC’s industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platform. Read more.
- Design Group expands its presence in the Pacific Northwest
St.Louis - May 11, 2018 - Barry-Wehmiller Design Group, a leading engineering and IT consulting firm, announced that it has opened a new office in Bellingham, Washington, strengthening the company’s growing presence in the Pacific Northwest. Read more.
- Design Group, Barry-Wehmiller International merge to form unified consulting platform
St.Louis - Nov. 11, 2017 - Barry-Wehmiller Design Group and Barry-Wehmiller International have officially merged to form a single, unified consulting platform, which will operate under the Design Group name. The merger creates a premier engineering and information technology services firm of more than 1,400 professionals. Read more.