Reduce Your Development Costs and Time-to-Market
We know that your business is under constant pressure to decrease time-to-market, improve competitive advantage and reduce overall costs. We’re here to assist you with our proven methodologies that offer both strategic and operational vision for your organization, all while working closely with you to resolve your biggest challenges.
Our core services include:
- Product Development
- Product Cost Optimization
- Engineering Collaboration
- Sustaining Engineering
With our team of inspired people, you can expect Design Group to work with your business throughout every stage of the manufacturing process. For the design stages, we support you with design optimization, part standardization, and modularization. To assist in optimizing costs, we offer an Onsite- Offshore model of engineering that allows for a lower product cost, faster time-to-market, and improves your ROI.
ProPEL - Design Group's Product Development Process
ProPEL is Design Group's proven product development process that manages the scope of the project while reducing risks. This process ensures your product development team creates world-class levels of quality products in less time and at lower costs.
ProPEL (Pro-active Product Engineering Language), is based on the industry standard Phase-Gate Process together with the Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) approach.
We also provide alternate sourcing solutions that empower ideas and decisions around Make vs Buy Analysis, BOM Error Correction and Inventory Planning. We give your team the right tools to help make the most informed decisions that result in the biggest ROI for your company.
Solving Your Pain Points
We understand the challenges that you face on a daily basis. Our services and solutions, along with our knowledgeable and capable team members, work together with you to resolve your company’s biggest pain points including:
- The need for rapid evaluation of product designs through virtual prototyping
- Optimizing product performance and reducing product costs
- Operating on products with different complexity levels through modularization
- Product benchmarking leading to reduced material costs
- Adhering to regulatory compliances and safety standards
- Managing multiple product teams around the globe and resolving issues from concurrent product engineering
- Improving the interaction between multiple engineering and manufacturing teams across sites and even across the globe to increase the ability to innovate and shorten the time to market